Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Sapphire for Video Editors.
- [Instructor] If you are a member who has access to the download files, you'll be send a Premier Pro project including media for you to use in this course. Now, these downloads can be stored on your desktop, your documents folder, or even externally on a hard drive, and you can simply double-click to open this project. So just to show this to you, I'm currently here. I've stored my files on my desktop. So I'm going to my desktop here on a PC, and you can see here is my Sapphire Cross folder. If I double-click to open inside of it, I've got two folders, one for footage and another one for Sapphire 11 for Video Editors.
This is where you're going to find the Premier Pro project, and if you double-click, you'll see the Premier Pro project, which you can double-click. You'll need to have Premier Pro CC 2018 installed in order to follow along with this class and to have all of these project files. Once you're inside this actual project, just keep in mind that all the exercises throughout the seven chapters in this course can be found here in the exercise folder. You can double-click, load up all of the chapter folders that you see here in my floating bin, you can just double-click those folders, and for each of the movies, you'll have an accompanying sequence to follow along with.
If your membership doesn't allow for you to use the lesson files, don't worry. There's still a ton that you can learn by following along with your own footage and a trial version of Premier Pro and Sapphire or using another application that works with Sapphire, such as DaVinci Resolve or Avid Media Composer.
- Getting started with Sapphire
- Essential parameters
- Working with presets
- Adding transitions
- Creating photo-realistic lens flares
- Adding backgrounds and textures
- Building custom effects
- Working with Mocha
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: LUTs and Look Fileswith Richard Harrington1h 30m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Plugins You Should Knowwith Nick Harauz4h 46m Intermediate
1. Up and Running with Sapphire
2. Using Sapphire Transitions
3. It's All about the Lighting
4. Blur, Beauty, Stylize, and Distort
5. Backgrounds and Textures
6. Unleashing Sapphire
7. Nighttime Adventures and VFX
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.