Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video Using WhipPan and WhipLash, part of Sapphire for Video Editors.
- [Instructor] In this movie we're going to take a look…at two Sapphire transitions, one new to Sapphire 2019.…That's Sapphire WhipLash,…but we're also going to have something to compare it to.…Which is SwishPan.…So when you think about WhipLash,…you do want to think about it as SwishPan's…over caffeinated brother.…Both of these, of course, available in the transitions…part of Sapphire.…If you're following along,…you can go into your chapter two_four sequence.…Now inside my Effects tab,…I'm going to go into my Video Transitions.…
Specifically to my Sapphire Transitions…where I can see all of those.…Let's, first of all,…the SwishPan effects onto the edit point…of these two clips.…You'll see that you get an immediate SwishPan type effect.…And like other Sapphire effects,…you can select the transition, press Shift five,…and here we can see a variety of controls.…Let's make sure the background is set to video one…and go in to load a preset.…From here we can get a sense for what we can do…with the SwishPan.…Just a lot of beautiful wipes combined with almost…
- Getting started with Sapphire
- Essential parameters
- Working with presets
- Adding transitions
- Creating photo-realistic lens flares
- Adding backgrounds and textures
- Building custom effects
- Working with Mocha
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: LUTs and Look Fileswith Richard Harrington1h 30m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Plugins You Should Knowwith Nick Harauz4h 46m Intermediate
1. Up and Running with Sapphire
2. Using Sapphire Transitions
3. It's All about the Lighting
4. Blur, Beauty, Stylize, and Distort
5. Backgrounds and Textures
6. Unleashing Sapphire
7. Nighttime Adventures and VFX
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.