Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Sapphire masks for advanced image manipulation, part of Sapphire for Video Editors.
- [Instructor] In the last movie,…we got a sense for how Mocha is integrated…in the majority of Sapphire effects in Version 11.…In this movie,…we're going to take a little bit of a deeper dive into Mocha…and some of the other possibilities you have…with various effects inside of Sapphire.…First of all,…in my Chapter 6_4 sequence,…which I found from my Chapter 6 bin,…I've got a shot here of our deer movie,…and if you select it,…press Shift + five,…what you'll notice is that this glow…is attached to the deer.…And there's a reason for this.…
If you go in and click on the Edit Mocha button…under Effect Controls,…you'll notice that someone has taken the time…to actually roto this deer.…What's interesting about this is the way that it was done…is that essentially,…the deer was divided into a series of parts.…And from that layer here,…someone keyframed it quite a bit…to make sure that it was tracked.…And then you'll notice that other layers…were keyframed independently,…and other ones in particular…were attached to other parts of the deer's body…
- Getting started with Sapphire
- Essential parameters
- Working with presets
- Adding transitions
- Creating photo-realistic lens flares
- Adding backgrounds and textures
- Building custom effects
- Working with Mocha
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: LUTs and Look Fileswith Richard Harrington1h 30m Appropriate for all
After Effects Guru: Plugins You Should Knowwith Nick Harauz4h 46m Intermediate
1. Up and Running with Sapphire
2. Using Sapphire Transitions
Build your own transition8m 19s
3. It's All about the Lighting
4. Blur, Beauty, Stylize, and Distort
5. Backgrounds and Textures
6. Unleashing Sapphire
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.