Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video Useful presets to discover, part of Sapphire for Video Editors.
- [Instructor] We've taken a good look…at the Blur and Sharpen category,…the Stylize category and some Distortion effects…in this chapter.…I wanted to leave with the note of talking about presets.…Presets are the library that have already…been built for you.…Sometimes they are just a blur…that you can find under the Effect,…but more importantly are what I'll call Builder Effects.…Those are multiple effects put together…to create other look or some sort of utility effect.…It could be extremely useful in your workflow.…In this particular case,…I just want to show a couple new aspects…of the preset browser,…so I'm going to drag S_Effect…onto my clip on the V1 track.…
I'm in my Chapter 4_8 sequence…from my Exercise bin in the Chapter 4 bin.…With the effect applied,…I'll press Shift + 5 to go to Effect Controls,…and let's load a preset.…If you've been following along,…you've already seen that there are things available…in the Effects tab.…What I'm interested in is Builder Effects.…Builder Effects are multiple effects,…
- Getting started with Sapphire
- Essential parameters
- Working with presets
- Adding transitions
- Creating photo-realistic lens flares
- Adding backgrounds and textures
- Building custom effects
- Working with Mocha
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: LUTs and Look Fileswith Richard Harrington1h 30m Appropriate for all
After Effects Guru: Plugins You Should Knowwith Nick Harauz4h 46m Intermediate
1. Up and Running with Sapphire
2. Using Sapphire Transitions
Build your own transition8m 19s
3. It's All about the Lighting
4. Blur, Beauty, Stylize, and Distort
5. Backgrounds and Textures
6. Unleashing Sapphire
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.