Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video Understanding how Sapphire thinks, part of Sapphire for Video Editors.
- So, before we start diving in to our Sapphire class…let's understand a bit of how Sapphire thinks…in all non-video editors and even color-correction software.…We have a project here Sapphire for video editors,…a premiere pro project that you should double-click…to open, if you haven't done so already.…And once you are in the project, in your project panel…now if you are not seeing this here on the left-hand side,…just quickly switch to the assembly workspace.…I want to control double-click the exercise folders,…now what this does, is it opens this bin in place.…
And I am going to control double-click again…to open up the chapter one folder,…where I have all my exercise files.…We just want the chapter one one sequence,…we want to just double-click to open that into the timeline…to get it started and once we have done that,…in order to maximize our Sapphire journey,…we are going to switch from the assembly workspace…to the effects workspace.…You do that right here at the top in Premier Pro CC 2018.…It is going to load up the effects tab…
- Getting started with Sapphire
- Essential parameters
- Working with presets
- Adding transitions
- Creating photo-realistic lens flares
- Adding backgrounds and textures
- Building custom effects
- Working with Mocha
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: LUTs and Look Fileswith Richard Harrington1h 30m Appropriate for all
After Effects Guru: Plugins You Should Knowwith Nick Harauz4h 46m Intermediate
1. Up and Running with Sapphire
2. Using Sapphire Transitions
Build your own transition8m 19s
3. It's All about the Lighting
4. Blur, Beauty, Stylize, and Distort
5. Backgrounds and Textures
6. Unleashing Sapphire
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.