Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video Tracking effects with integrated Mocha, part of Sapphire for Video Editors.
- [Instructor] New in Sapphire 11 comes your ability to…use Mocha directly inside the majority of…Sapphire Effects that come within your library.…Basically allow you to track things and…mask them on the screen as you see fit.…So let me just show you one example of how we can use…Mocha in Sapphire Effects on this particular race car.…What I'd just like to do is add a glow effect and…isolate that glow effect specifically to these…tail lights or these head lights that we see here.…So I'm going to do a search like we've done before,…I'm going to press Shift + 7 if I'm not seeing my Effects tab.…
By the way, this chapter 1-5 sequence that's opened up is…available in the Project Panel, Shift + 1 to bring that up,…and then you can load in the exercise files from…the chapter one folder.…Under the Effects tab, I'm going to do a search for 's_glow',…and if I apply it to the one clip here…in my chapter 1-5 timeline,…what we can see is the glow is…basically spread out everywhere.…The first thing is a want to bring up the…
- Getting started with Sapphire
- Essential parameters
- Working with presets
- Adding transitions
- Creating photo-realistic lens flares
- Adding backgrounds and textures
- Building custom effects
- Working with Mocha
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: LUTs and Look Fileswith Richard Harrington1h 30m Appropriate for all
After Effects Guru: Plugins You Should Knowwith Nick Harauz4h 46m Intermediate
1. Up and Running with Sapphire
2. Using Sapphire Transitions
Build your own transition8m 19s
3. It's All about the Lighting
4. Blur, Beauty, Stylize, and Distort
5. Backgrounds and Textures
6. Unleashing Sapphire
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.