Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video Tracking effects with Mocha 2019, part of Sapphire for Video Editors.
- [Instructor] In this movie, we're going to take a look…at using the new Mocha interface inside of Sapphire 2019.…If you have access to the exercise files,…I'm here in my Chapter 1_7 sequence,…and I'm in my Effects Workspace.…You might notice that there is a effect…right now on the clip, it's S_Zap from Sapphire's collection…and two parameters have been keyframed,…and you could look at this in Effect Controls.…So you can select your clip and just press…Shift + 5 to bring them up.…You'll see here the Start XY and End XY are keyframed.…
The problem is, as we go through the footage,…S_Zap should appear behind this gentleman's finger…at this point, and behind this finger at this point.…What we'd like to do is just use Mocha in order…to obscure part of the S_Zap.…So with the clip selected, under the S_Zap effect,…I'll go to Edit Mocha, and directly from Premiere Pro,…we will go inside of Mocha.…
And you might notice that the workspace itself…seems a bit more simplified,…and that's because Mocha has added…workspaces for us to use, and currently we're in Essentials.…
- Getting started with Sapphire
- Essential parameters
- Working with presets
- Adding transitions
- Creating photo-realistic lens flares
- Adding backgrounds and textures
- Building custom effects
- Working with Mocha
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: LUTs and Look Fileswith Richard Harrington1h 30m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Plugins You Should Knowwith Nick Harauz4h 46m Intermediate
1. Up and Running with Sapphire
2. Using Sapphire Transitions
3. It's All about the Lighting
4. Blur, Beauty, Stylize, and Distort
5. Backgrounds and Textures
6. Unleashing Sapphire
7. Nighttime Adventures and VFX
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.