Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video Shapes, part of Sapphire for Video Editors.
- [Instructor] So we're going to take a look…at Sapphire shapes in this particular movie, our S shape.…We're in my Chapter 5_2 sequence that I found…in the Chapter 5 bin.…Double-click to open it.…And in the effect tab, like we've done before…with other Sapphire effects,…s_shape is what I'm searching for.…Under the Render category,…just like we found grunge we can find it.…Just going to apply it to the clip.…What we see in this particular case…is a shape over top of the image.…There are a few things to keep in mind with shapes.…I'm just going to press Shift+5 to go to Effect Controls.…
One of them, is of course that you have presets.…So here are preset shapes that you can use.…Some of these are shapes with color correction effects…that can give you a sense for some of the things…that you can do with various parameters.…Let me just cancel out of here…and show you that,…we have of course an amount of points that we can get,…a relative height, as well as width…to kind of skew our shape,…and then the overall size and center position of it.…
- Getting started with Sapphire
- Essential parameters
- Working with presets
- Adding transitions
- Creating photo-realistic lens flares
- Adding backgrounds and textures
- Building custom effects
- Working with Mocha
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: LUTs and Look Fileswith Richard Harrington1h 30m Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro Guru: Closed & Open Caption Workflowswith Jeff I. Greenberg45m 34s Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Plugins You Should Knowwith Nick Harauz4h 46m Intermediate
1. Up and Running with Sapphire
2. Using Sapphire Transitions
Build your own transition8m 19s
3. It's All about the Lighting
4. Blur, Beauty, Stylize, and Distort
5. Backgrounds and Textures
6. Unleashing Sapphire
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.