Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video Shake, part of Sapphire for Video Editors.
- So, in this movie we are here to make our video shake.…And under my effects tab,…shift seven, if you want to open that up.…Or we can switch to the effects tab workspace.…What we are going to do is just do a search for S_shake,…and we are going to see that this…is actually under the Sapphire distort category,…and I am just going to drag it on the clip…on my video one track.…It is a timelapse, and just to show you that everything…is looking a lot more shaky.…Now, the default shake has a certain amount of…random parameters selected.…
One is that there is a amplitude and frequency.…This is really determining how much shake is happening,…and how often it is shaking per second.…I am really going to increase the frequency to 56.…Now you can see here that there is…a lot more shaking going on every single second.…That was a little too intense,…so I am going to go bring that down to 12.…And I am also going to now increase the amplitude…that was just above that and this is sort of…the amount it shakes by in every single direction.…
- Getting started with Sapphire
- Essential parameters
- Working with presets
- Adding transitions
- Creating photo-realistic lens flares
- Adding backgrounds and textures
- Building custom effects
- Working with Mocha
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: LUTs and Look Fileswith Richard Harrington1h 30m Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro Guru: Closed & Open Caption Workflowswith Jeff I. Greenberg45m 34s Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Plugins You Should Knowwith Nick Harauz4h 46m Intermediate
1. Up and Running with Sapphire
2. Using Sapphire Transitions
Build your own transition8m 19s
3. It's All about the Lighting
4. Blur, Beauty, Stylize, and Distort
5. Backgrounds and Textures
6. Unleashing Sapphire
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.