Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video Sapphire effect parameter overview, part of Sapphire for Video Editors.
- [Instructor] When we start to play with…Sapphire parameters,…there's a few things that we want to keep in mind…to really simplify our effect workflow,…and that is there's two ways of controlling…Sapphire effects.…There's the ways of controlling it…inside of Premiere Pro…and just Premiere Pro's built-in architecture,…and then there's just the way that the parameters…inside of Sapphire's effects are laid out.…So, I'm here in my Chapter 1_3 sequence,…and you can double-click that from your…project panel.…Remember, Shift+1 brings up your project panel…at any time, no matter where you are.…
In your workspace, you can then double-click that…exercise folder and in the chapter one folder,…you'll see that if you Ctrl double click the…project from Chapter 1 underscore 3.…I'm going to go over to my Effects tab,…Shift+7 to bring that up.…I'm just going to type in S underscore…just to reveal my Sapphire effects.…And I'm going to go down to the Lighting category.…I could do a search for this…but I want S underscore lightleak.…
- Getting started with Sapphire
- Essential parameters
- Working with presets
- Adding transitions
- Creating photo-realistic lens flares
- Adding backgrounds and textures
- Building custom effects
- Working with Mocha
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: LUTs and Look Fileswith Richard Harrington1h 30m Appropriate for all
After Effects Guru: Plugins You Should Knowwith Nick Harauz4h 46m Intermediate
1. Up and Running with Sapphire
2. Using Sapphire Transitions
Build your own transition8m 19s
3. It's All about the Lighting
4. Blur, Beauty, Stylize, and Distort
5. Backgrounds and Textures
6. Unleashing Sapphire
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.