Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video Make it beautiful, part of Sapphire for Video Editors.
- [Instructor] A common task for some editors…is to beautify your imagery.…Especially with peoples faces, where you might want to…soften the way that their skin looks,…so it doesn't look so harsh,…as well as just to be able to give them, or their skin,…a little bit of spark.…That is what S_Beauty is for.…S_Beauty, we're here in Chapter 4_2, this sequence,…and you can find that in the Chapter 4 bin,…located in the Exercise folders.…Just double click it to open it.…What we're going to do is head over…to the Sapphire Blur and Sharpen category.…
That's available in the Effects tab,…which you can bring up with Shift + 7.…And I am going to select the S_Beauty effect,…and drop it onto the first clip in my timeline.…I should note that you might not have this clip.…You don't have this clip because I don't have the permission…to distribute it, but I wanted to at least…illustrate the point of what beauty does.…And if I just select my clip,…press Shift + 5 to go to the Effect tab,…what beauty does is it essentially…takes a skin color and, based on that skin color,…
- Getting started with Sapphire
- Essential parameters
- Working with presets
- Adding transitions
- Creating photo-realistic lens flares
- Adding backgrounds and textures
- Building custom effects
- Working with Mocha
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: LUTs and Look Fileswith Richard Harrington1h 30m Appropriate for all
After Effects Guru: Plugins You Should Knowwith Nick Harauz4h 46m Intermediate
1. Up and Running with Sapphire
2. Using Sapphire Transitions
Build your own transition8m 19s
3. It's All about the Lighting
4. Blur, Beauty, Stylize, and Distort
5. Backgrounds and Textures
6. Unleashing Sapphire
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.