Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video Five effects you should be using right now, part of Sapphire for Video Editors.
- [Narrator] So I'm here in my Chapter 1_4 sequence,…and in all honesty,…this was a very hard chapter to come up with.…Five effects that you should be using…right now as video editors.…So I'm going to do my best just to give you an overview,…as in there are just so many different effects…and so many different reasons…why you might want to use Sapphire in your workflow.…But let's just start off with an effect here.…I'm going to go into my Effects tab.…And one of the things that I'd like to do…is move to the last clip there in the timeline,…and under the Effects tab,…just do a search for "digital damage."…So we're going to select that…from the Stylize category under Sapphire.…
And you're just going to drag it onto the clip.…All of a sudden, you'll see a bunch of digital damage…on this clip.…This particular effect consists of several things…that create the damage.…Really easy to kind of click off…the things that create the damage,…such as freezing details here,…shifting details,…the brights, the noises,…the pixelation that occurs, the block noise.…
- Getting started with Sapphire
- Essential parameters
- Working with presets
- Adding transitions
- Creating photo-realistic lens flares
- Adding backgrounds and textures
- Building custom effects
- Working with Mocha
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: LUTs and Look Fileswith Richard Harrington1h 30m Appropriate for all
After Effects Guru: Plugins You Should Knowwith Nick Harauz4h 46m Intermediate
1. Up and Running with Sapphire
2. Using Sapphire Transitions
Build your own transition8m 19s
3. It's All about the Lighting
4. Blur, Beauty, Stylize, and Distort
5. Backgrounds and Textures
6. Unleashing Sapphire
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.