Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video Exporting a Sapphire preset, part of Sapphire for Video Editors.
- [Instructor] One of the most…powerful things about Sapphire…is your ability to not only save…presets that you've created that also include masks,…but to share them with people on other systems;…maybe working on DaVinci Resolve,…maybe they're working in After Effects…or an Avid Media Composer.…Sapphire works in all of these programs…and the magic of that is I can export a preset…and they can open it up in these applications.…So how exactly do we do that?…We're going to find this out in chapter 6_6.…That's the sequence that's open here in my timeline.…
If I select the clip and head over to my Effect controls,…you'll notice S_Glow…and we've seen this in a previous movie.…The effect is limited to the deer…because someone took the time to…draw a shape around the deer.…Now what I'm going to do is choose to save this as a preset.…One thing you should note,…this is specific to everyone's system,…is that all the presets that you save inside of Sapphire,…are saved in a folder.…In particular, on my PC it's saved in the…ProgramData\GenArts\Sapphire\presets folder.…
- Getting started with Sapphire
- Essential parameters
- Working with presets
- Adding transitions
- Creating photo-realistic lens flares
- Adding backgrounds and textures
- Building custom effects
- Working with Mocha
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: LUTs and Look Fileswith Richard Harrington1h 30m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Plugins You Should Knowwith Nick Harauz4h 46m Intermediate
1. Up and Running with Sapphire
2. Using Sapphire Transitions
3. It's All about the Lighting
4. Blur, Beauty, Stylize, and Distort
5. Backgrounds and Textures
6. Unleashing Sapphire
7. Nighttime Adventures and VFX
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.