Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video Exploring Builder, part 2, part of Sapphire for Video Editors.
- [Narrator] In the last movie we added S_Effect onto…a clip in our 6_1 sequence,…and from there we entered into the Sapphire Effect Builder,…where we added a film effect look…and combined that with Sapphire's glow…to get the look that you see here.…In fact there's a bit of animation with the glow…over the length of the clip, which makes this really cool.…Now we're going to add to this even more.…So, just keep in mind, you need to watch…the Chapter 6_1 movie in order to follow along from here.…
Under the Components section let's,…first of all, grab a vignette.…Just to let you know, there are vignettes…within some of these effects,…but I do want to have a kind of colored vignette,…that's why I'm adding this independently.…And I'll just add that underneath the Mountain Glow.…I could've double-clicked as well,…but this is looking pretty good.…Now my workspace is getting a little tight,…which we worked in last movie,…and I'm just going to scroll down…to get a little bit more space,…and if you right click in the workspace,…
- Getting started with Sapphire
- Essential parameters
- Working with presets
- Adding transitions
- Creating photo-realistic lens flares
- Adding backgrounds and textures
- Building custom effects
- Working with Mocha
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: LUTs and Look Fileswith Richard Harrington1h 30m Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro Guru: Closed & Open Caption Workflowswith Jeff I. Greenberg45m 34s Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Plugins You Should Knowwith Nick Harauz4h 46m Intermediate
1. Up and Running with Sapphire
2. Using Sapphire Transitions
Build your own transition8m 19s
3. It's All about the Lighting
4. Blur, Beauty, Stylize, and Distort
5. Backgrounds and Textures
6. Unleashing Sapphire
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.