Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video Exploring Builder, part 1, part of Sapphire for Video Editors.
- [Lecturer] Well hello, and welcome to the chapter…on Unleashing Sapphire.…So in chapter six we're really going…focus on some of the intermediate and advanced…sections within this amazing plug-in package…for our video editing work.…You're going to gain a lot in this chapter…if you follow along…so stick with me as I cover some amazing things.…And starting off here with our first movie…which is going to look at Sapphire's Effects Builder.…I've mentioned this a couple a times.…This is Sapphire's own ability for you…to create effects using all of its effects from the library.…
The best thing about this is that you can create presets…with all of these effects combined…to make your work flow faster.…So let's start off by going to the Effects tab.…I'm here in my chapter six one sequence…from my chapter six bin.…And under the effects title do a search…for s underscore effect.…This shows up in the Sapphire builder category.…And if I select s effect and drag it onto my clip.…Press Shift + F5 to go to effect controls…with the clip selected.…
- Getting started with Sapphire
- Essential parameters
- Working with presets
- Adding transitions
- Creating photo-realistic lens flares
- Adding backgrounds and textures
- Building custom effects
- Working with Mocha
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: LUTs and Look Fileswith Richard Harrington1h 30m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Plugins You Should Knowwith Nick Harauz4h 46m Intermediate
1. Up and Running with Sapphire
2. Using Sapphire Transitions
3. It's All about the Lighting
4. Blur, Beauty, Stylize, and Distort
5. Backgrounds and Textures
6. Unleashing Sapphire
7. Nighttime Adventures and VFX
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.