Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video Build your own transition, part of Sapphire for Video Editors.
- [Instructor] Besides being able to play with all of…the Sapphire transitions available here,…you have your ability to create your own,…and that is with S_Transition,…and that's what this movie is about.…So I'm here in my Chapter 2_3 sequence.…If you want to, press Shift + 1…to bring up your project panels,…and under the Exercise folder, the Chapter Two folder…you can Double Click that Sequence,…Chapter 2_3 in order to open it.…I'm in my Effects workspace,…and you want to go into your Video Transitions,…to the Sapphire Builder category…under those Video Transitions to find S_Transition.…
I'm going to actually Right Click it…and Set That as the Default Transition.…It's something that I just love to use…a lot in my workflow,…and one of the best parts about it,…is that when the time is right you can select a clip,…or you can select multiple clips,…and with the default shortcut on the PC Control + D,…that transition then gets applied…to every single edit point there in the timeline.…Don't read it in this particular case for every single…
- Getting started with Sapphire
- Essential parameters
- Working with presets
- Adding transitions
- Creating photo-realistic lens flares
- Adding backgrounds and textures
- Building custom effects
- Working with Mocha
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: LUTs and Look Fileswith Richard Harrington1h 30m Appropriate for all
After Effects Guru: Plugins You Should Knowwith Nick Harauz4h 46m Intermediate
1. Up and Running with Sapphire
2. Using Sapphire Transitions
Build your own transition8m 19s
3. It's All about the Lighting
4. Blur, Beauty, Stylize, and Distort
5. Backgrounds and Textures
6. Unleashing Sapphire
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.