Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video Bringing our sky all together, part of Sapphire for Video Editors.
- [Instructor] In this movie, we're going to look at…making a few final adjustments…to touch up our sky replacement that we've done…using Sapphire render effects over these last few movies.…So I'm here at my Chapter 7_5 sequence,…and I've done a couple changes here.…First of all, there are a series of adjustment layers…inside your project that are used to…build up a final result.…And I've taken all of the sky effects…and I've placed them into a nested composition…and this you can see on V2.…
So I just want to show you what's inside.…I'm going to just double click to go inside,…and we actually have all of the effects here.…We've got the regular clip, which has the S clouds,…followed by NightSky, Aurora, Luna,…and then another clouds perspective layer…of our video overtop of everything…again to kind of blend in the moon a little bit better, okay.…Now, the reason then I kept a copy of the speed change here…is that these are adjustment layers…and in order for us to see…our NightSky, Aurora, and Luna effect,…It needs to be composited overtop of something.…
- Getting started with Sapphire
- Essential parameters
- Working with presets
- Adding transitions
- Creating photo-realistic lens flares
- Adding backgrounds and textures
- Building custom effects
- Working with Mocha
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: LUTs and Look Fileswith Richard Harrington1h 30m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Plugins You Should Knowwith Nick Harauz4h 46m Intermediate
1. Up and Running with Sapphire
2. Using Sapphire Transitions
3. It's All about the Lighting
4. Blur, Beauty, Stylize, and Distort
5. Backgrounds and Textures
6. Unleashing Sapphire
7. Nighttime Adventures and VFX
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.