The instructor explores the Salesforce Certified Administrator exam modules to shape your understanding of what to expect from the exam and helps visualize what's expected before taking the exam.
- [Instructor] Let's talk about the sales force…certified administrator exam in outline form,…and discuss the weighting used in scoring the exam.…Sales force provides complete transparency,…so that you can organize your pre-exam study and…commit your time to focus on the features and functions…that carry the most importance when taking the exam.…So I'm going to go ahead and download the exam guide PDF.…Let me show you how to find it first of all.…We're going to start at certification.salesforce.com,…and from here we'll hover over the credentials menu,…and then we'll click on administrators.…
In the next page we'll need to scroll down.…There's two different sales force…certified administrator exams,…so let's go ahead to the initial exam.…There's also an advanced one on the right-hand side.…We'll click on "see details",…and let's scroll down a little bit more…into the section called "About The Exam".…You can study all this information on your own.…What we're focusing on right now is finding the exam guide,…which is this link right here,…
- Determine the process by which the certification is administered.
- Identify the time and cost of the certification exam.
- Explore the options available on where to take the exam.
- Define the contents of the certification exam guide.
- Examine the components of the Salesforce Trailhead.
- Determine the available options for working with a study partner when preparing for the exam.
- Identify the benefits to using flashcards when studying for the exam.
- Devise a plan for taking the official practice test when preparing for the exam.
- Identify the steps to for scheduling the exam.