- Since Salesforce is designed to be used…across the globe.…The system allows you, the administrator,…to customize language, locale, time zone and currency.…This is super helpful.…These settings affect the display of data objects…such as leads, accounts and opportunities.…Let's talk about it a little bit more in detail.…We'll check out how to tailor the various regional settings…for the needs of your team.…Now we're starting out on the home tab,…you have to be signed in of course, and from here…let's head over to the right side of the screen.…
Click on that gear cog icon and then click setup.…Setup is opened up in a new tab.…Then we'll type the word company in the quick find box…that's here on the left hand side.…Just type in the word company.…And that brings up some menu options.…And from here we can see there are various sections…but lets go ahead and take a look at company information.…Lets go ahead and click on company information…and then in the center of the screen we can see…that there's different parts…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Explain Salesforce editions and cloud types.
- Describe Salesforce Chatter features.
- Outline the Salesforce access permission features.
- Summarize lead functionality in Salesforce.
- Use Salesforce assignment and escalation rules.
- Construct Salesforce objects using relationships and schemas.
- Demonstrate formatting and interactivity in Salesforce reports.
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce for Sales Managerswith Christine Volden46m 47s Advanced
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden53m 30s Intermediate
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.