Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with regional settings, part of Learning Salesforce Admin.
- Since Salesforce is designed to be used…across the globe.…The system allows you, the administrator,…to customize language, locale, time zone and currency.…This is super helpful.…These settings affect the display of data objects…such as leads, accounts and opportunities.…Let's talk about it a little bit more in detail.…We'll check out how to tailor the various regional settings…for the needs of your team.…Now we're starting out on the home tab,…you have to be signed in of course, and from here…let's head over to the right side of the screen.…
Click on that gear cog icon and then click setup.…Setup is opened up in a new tab.…Then we'll type the word company in the quick find box…that's here on the left hand side.…Just type in the word company.…And that brings up some menu options.…And from here we can see there are various sections…but lets go ahead and take a look at company information.…Lets go ahead and click on company information…and then in the center of the screen we can see…that there's different parts…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden Pereira53m 30s Intermediate
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Learning Salesforce CPQwith Christine Volden Pereira27m 45s Beginner
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.