Christopher explains the value proposition for using folders in Quip and demonstrates how to add folders and organize them within the program.
- [Instructor] Quip eliminates the treasure hunt aspect…of teamwork by providing a transparent working environment…that moves teamwork forward faster.…Let's have a look at folders and how to use them.…Let's select folders in the Quip sidebar…and from here you'll see two sections.…One is called group folders…and the other is called my documents.…Group folders are managed by the Quip admin…and are typically setup for each team or department.…The private folder is just that, a private space.…It's yours, personal and confidential.…
Shared folders can be setup by anyone in Quip…and are a collection of documents and subfolders…shared with at least one other team member.…Only folder members see the contents,…not all the users in your organization's Quip site.…There are no shared folders yet…and we'll fix that in a minute.…That's why you can't see one.…We can also switch views by clicking this button right here.…We can make a list view or we can go back to thumbnail view.…The trash folder,…which is analogous to the Windows recycling bin,…
- What is Quip?
- Setting up a new Quip account
- Producing living documents
- Using Quip to reduce emails and meetings
- Using keyboard shortcuts
- Using Markdown to quickly format Quip documents
- Collaborating with Quip
- Using the Quip desktop app and mobile app
- Importing your files and connecting to cloud services