Join Chris Mattia for an in-depth discussion in this video Why you need Salesforce for your small business, part of Salesforce for Small Business.
- Now, let's begin with the question of,…what is SalesforceIQ, and why do you…need it for your business?…SalesforceIQ is a tool to help you manage…the relationship between you and your customers.…This is commonly referred to as…a customer relationship manager,…or CRM for short.…IQ is a web-based application…that helps you collect and organize data…about your potential and your current customers.…So that you can establish and maintain…a lasting relationship with them.…It gives you and your growing business insights…into the current status of your relationship…with each of your customers,…and it helps you insure that no details…fall through the cracks as you provide…the exceptional service that your…customers have come to expect from you.…
As you and every other great business…owner and salesperson knows,…it's a lot harder to win a new customer…than it is to keep an existing one.…Both take a lot of work,…and SalesforceIQ is designed to help you…manage this lifeblood of every business.…The relationship with your customers.…
- Creating a SalesforceIQ CRM account
- Adding team members
- Creating contacts and accounts
- Editing profiles
- Creating and customizing lists
- Using the stream view
- Scheduling tasks and meetings
- Creating event and meeting logs
- Creating filters
- Running reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Salesforce for Small Business
Adding team members3m 2s
2. Accounts and Contacts
3. Lists and Views
4. Tasks and Workflows
5. Filters and Reports
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.