Service Cloud is used by support and help desk agents as well as your customers. This video explains who uses Service Cloud.
- [Instructor] Service Cloud was developed for support teams to communicate with your company's customers, so anyone who works or manages your support team will be using Service Cloud. That includes your support desk agents, support desk managers, other members of your organization that want to stay updated, and most important, your customers. One of the unique aspects of Service Cloud is that it allows your customers to communicate with you through multiple channels, including email, phone, and even social media accounts.
Service Cloud allows your customers to communicate with your support teams via various channels to get their questions and concerns answered in the easiest and quickest way possible, because when you're dealing with customer service, speed and accuracy are key. You may also want to provide access to Service Cloud to your sales representatives, or other people in your company, so they can check on the support cases and communicate the information back to your customers. Every company is different, but the more people who have access to support information, the quicker that information can be shared with your customers.
- Define a case.
- Describe how to add an assignment rule.
- Differentiate between email-to-case, on-demand-email-to-case, and webmail-to-case.
- Explain case teams and when to add them.
- Summarize knowledge articles and how to build a knowledge base.