Explore the tone for the course and the level of Salesforce knowledge needed to benefit from this course.
- [Instructor] This Salesforce for Marketers course is well-suited for you if you've got a solid working knowledge of Salesforce and you're already using the platform in your daily workflow. Give serious thought to watching one of our beginner Salesforce courses in our online training library before you jump into this course to ensure that you're able to follow along. Marketing Cloud is a specific Salesforce platform and it contains a lot of powerful and useful tools for marketing professionals.
These tools come with a price tag and they're for companies who have a budget for them. In this course, I'm working with a Lightning Professional edition Sales Cloud account. Now I'm going to show you how to leverage its capabilities for marketing purposes and I'll show you how to use Salesforce for marketing any business. Please know that at any time, if you need help, there's an abundance of it at help.salesforce.com. Here, you can post questions to the trailblazer community and you can find documentation on Salesforce and explore the many other Salesforce help resources that are available here for you.
- Connecting with sales teams
- Using workflows for success
- Leveraging community resources
- Digital commerce solutions
- Best practices for email marketing
- Scoring leads
- Managing the lead life cycle
- Finding new prospects for marketing initiatives
- Measuring campaign success