The instructor advises where to find the URL where exam locations are found and where to schedule in-person and remote proctored exams for the Salesforce Certified Administrator exam.
- [Instructor] The Salesforce Certified Administrator exam…is a valuable program to those taking it.…Easy access is key to the…success of the certification program.…So Salesforce has made certification testing…available at sites across the world.…Let's talk about where to take the exam.…Salesforce certification exams are offered…through Kryterion Global Testing Solutions.…This testing company coordinates testing through…physical sites that are independently owned and operated.…
You'll need to register for a test-taker account…when the time comes to take your exam.…However, for now, we'll just have a look at…where to take the exam.…The online proctor exam can be taken from…the comfort of your own home or office.…Now many people enjoy this convenience,…and that's certainly a great option.…You'll need a webcam that the proctor…can use to monitor you during the exam.…Now I enjoy taking exams in person.…And the Kryterion Testing network has locations near me.…
Now let's go ahead and have a look at the available…testing centers in my neighborhood.…
- Determine the process by which the certification is administered.
- Identify the time and cost of the certification exam.
- Explore the options available on where to take the exam.
- Define the contents of the certification exam guide.
- Examine the components of the Salesforce Trailhead.
- Determine the available options for working with a study partner when preparing for the exam.
- Identify the benefits to using flashcards when studying for the exam.
- Devise a plan for taking the official practice test when preparing for the exam.
- Identify the steps to for scheduling the exam.