Join Christine Volden Pereira for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Salesforce: Einstein Analytics.
- [Instructor] Before you begin this course, there's a few things that you should know. First, Salesforce Einstein is available in all the Salesforce Clouds. So it's available in Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, and Community Cloud. You should also know that your products may look slightly different than ours. Salesforce is highly customizable and that's why people love it because you can have it do exactly what you need it to do for your business. So because of that, a lot of Salesforce administrators will customize the look and feel, or different fields in Salesforce, so yours may look slightly different than what you see on the screen.
Second, some features are available at an additional cost. So if you have questions or if you're not sure if Einstein is abled for your company, make sure to talk to your Salesforce administrator. Third, some features are only available in specific editions of Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, et cetera. Now, as you know, there are professional editions and enterprise editions of Salesforce and almost every company has someone who's dedicated as a Salesforce administrator. So make sure you know who that person is in your company so you can ask them any questions that you have about Einstein, or even just about Salesforce in general at your company.
I think we're ready to go, so let's get started and dig into Salesforce Einstein.
- What is Salesforce Einstein?
- Requirements for AI success
- Einstein Account Insights
- Einstein Activity Capture and Automated Contacts
- Einstein recommendations in the Marketing Cloud
- Social Insights
- Einstein recommendations in communities