Join Duard Lynn Davis for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Learning Salesforce.com Development.
- [Instructor] In order to be successful in this course, there's some basic understandings you should have. Basic understanding of Salesforce will help you in understanding how we're going to manipulate account, contact, and opportunity objects. Being familiar with database queries like SQL is a plus, and will help understanding ApexSQL queries. Basic programming knowledge is a plus but not a requirement, although some knowledge of programming will help in understanding the Apex code. Basic experience developing code using a developer tool such as Eclipse is also a plus, and will help in your success in this course.
AuthorDuard Lynn Davis
- How Apex works
- Bulkification and triggers
- Systematically debugging your code
- Sets, lists, and maps
- Trigger and trigger handlers
- Batch Apex
- Debugging and logging
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introduction to Environment
2. Sets, Lists, and Maps
3. Trigger and Trigger Handlers
4. Batch Apex
5. Debugging and Logging
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.