This video covers what you need to know before starting this course.
- [Instructor] In this course we are using Service Cloud in an account that is already using the Salesforce Sales Cloud product. All of the Salesforce products are highly customizable, so your screen may look slightly different from my screen, but the functionality should be the same. We will also be using the Classic interface for Salesforce versus the Lightning Experience. It's super easy to toggle between Lightning and Classic view. If you have questions, just ask the Salesforce admin at your company for help. Finally, this course is targeted at support agents or people who want to gain information about the features available in Service Cloud.
This is not a class on Service Cloud setup for administrators, although we will cover some basic setup and customization. If you're ready to learn more, let's get started.
- Define a case.
- Describe how to add an assignment rule.
- Differentiate between email-to-case, on-demand-email-to-case, and webmail-to-case.
- Explain case teams and when to add them.
- Summarize knowledge articles and how to build a knowledge base.