This course covers Salesforce Sales Cloud, which is viewed in Salesforce Lightning Experience. Know this is a course for sales users and day-to-day users of Salesforce.
- [Instructor] Salesforce has many offerings. In this course, we are reviewing Salesforce Sales Cloud. This was the original Salesforce product that at one time was called Salesforce Basic. Salesforce also has a small business product called SalesforceIQ. This product is specifically for entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, and businesses that require less than five users. If you sign up for a free trial and indicate that you have less than five users, you may be testing out SalesforceIQ.
This actually happened to me when I was researching this course. I signed up for a 30-day trial and said that I have less than five users, and I did not realize that the demo I was testing out was SalesforceIQ until I double-checked. So make sure that you check that before you buy the actual product. Now in addition to sales, Salesforce also has specific products for managing everything from service and help desks to marketing, and even has developer offerings through Force.com. This allows developers to create apps that plug into Salesforce.
You can find out all about these offerings on their website on the Products page, but their core product is still Salesforce Sales Cloud, which can integrate with all of the other products and be totally customized for each company.
Christine Pereira walks through the entire process from start to finish as she illustrates the sales flow through Salesforce. She shows how to create leads, convert leads into opportunities, track tasks, build simple reports, and create dashboards to visualize the sales pipeline. Follow along and discover how to use this powerful tool to make your job easier.
- Navigating Salesforce
- Customizing your profile
- Creating accounts and contacts
- Using lead and opportunity reports
- Completing tasks and adding follow-ups
- Improving data quality
- Using Salesforce on mobile devices
- Customizing reports
- Building dashboards