- [Instructor] You can simply watch this course but if you want to work along with me, there are a few things you will need. First, you'll need an account in LinkedIn Sales Navigator and that will need to be part of Sales Navigator Team or Sales Navigator enterprise. Simply the regular version, professional version isn't enough. Also, for this course you'll need to have Salesforce. And then you will need to have the Integration app which is called LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Salesforce and if you wanna have synchronization between Salesforce and Sales Navigator, there's a CRM Sync tool.
This is not a beginning course in either Sales Navigator or Salesforce, I'm assuming that you have some exposure or some experience with those packages but if you don't, don't worry, you can learn about the integration in this course and then I will have some recommendations for you on resources for learning more about Sales Navigator and Salesforce.
- Installing the app
- Setting up folders and page layouts
- Installing CRM Sync
- Enabling write-back from Sales Navigator
- Finding and viewing leads and contacts
- Viewing accounts and opportunities
- Viewing synced Sales Navigator data in Salesforce