Join Christine V Pereira for an in-depth discussion in this video What to know before watching this course, part of Salesforce for Sales Managers.
- [Instructor] This course is specifically for sales managers so everything we cover here will relate to advanced Salesforce functionality for teams. If you're just getting started with Salesforce, check out my course, Salesforce: The Basics. It's an introductory course that's available right here on this site. A couple of things to keep in mind. Salesforce has dozens of products. This course will cover Salesforce Sales Cloud which is specifically for the needs of sales teams. And we'll be using the Classic View.
All of the data we're using is fictitious data. The majority is data that comes pre-loaded with a Salesforce demo account. Please keep in mind, that Salesforce is highly customizable and may look slightly different for you, depending on the choices made by your Salesforce administrator.
- Ensuring you have good quality data
- Understanding the leads lifecycle
- Viewing and assigning leads
- Viewing team leads and opportunities
- Transferring leads and opportunities
- Creating basic sales reports
- Creating reports by salesperson and by team
- Creating a goals-based dashboard
- Viewing a sales pipeline with dashboards
- Setting up products and price books
- Viewing and adjusting forecasts