Learn how to use Salesforce CPQ, which leverages the power of the Salesforce Sales Cloud, to easily create quotes and pricing.
- [Christine] Welcome to Learning Salesforce CPQ. My name is Christine Pereira, and I've been using Salesforce products for over 15 years. In 2012 Salesforce acquired a company called SteelBrick and renamed it CPQ. But what does CPQ stand for? CPQ stands for configure, price, quote. So CPQ is essentially an enterprise level pricing solution. It's pretty common for sales deals to get slowed down due to creating proposals, contracts or getting discounts approved.
But CPQ automates all of these things so your sales team can operate more quickly and with greater efficiency. In fact, Salesforce states that using CPQ can speed up your proposal process by 80%. So let's jump in to leaning Salesforce CPQ.
- Name the file type that a Salesforce CPQ price quote is saved as.
- Recall what type of company Salesforce CPQ is best suited for.
- Recognize how quotes work in CPQ.
- Explain what a bundle is.
- Explain how to create a new quote.