Learn how to use the SalesforceIQ CRM to manage your customers, sales, services, leads, accounts, and opportunities.
- Welcome to learning SalesforceIQ CRM. I'm Chris Mattia and I'll be guiding you through all the core features of IQ. We'll begin by getting you quickly up and running with an account in IQ, and then start customizing your account settings to work the way that you want to work and meet the needs of your growing business. Then, we'll begin capturing all the essential data that you need to build lasting relationships with your customers. We'll create detailed contact records for each person and account that you need to track through your sales pipeline as a lead, an opportunity or as an existing customer.
We'll look at how to track these pipelines using lists. Next, we'll focus on creating detailed event and communication logs so everyone on your team always has the latest information to support your customers. I'll show you has to use tasks to create a daily to do list, so you're always on top of every account. We'll wrap up the course by learning how to filter your sales data efficiently and run reports to track your effectiveness and create accurate forecasts for the future based on real data.
Now we have a lot to cover, so let's get started learning SalesforceIQ CRM.
- Creating a SalesforceIQ CRM account
- Adding team members
- Creating contacts and accounts
- Editing profiles
- Creating and customizing lists
- Using the stream view
- Scheduling tasks and meetings
- Creating event and meeting logs
- Creating filters
- Running reports