Learn how to use LinkedIn Sales Navigator in conjunction with Salesforce to build workflows that sync data between the systems.
- [Gini] Welcome to Salesforce: LinkedIn Sales Navigator Integration. I'm Gini von Courter. This course is a high-tech love story. Take the world's leading customer relationship management software and connect it to the world's largest professional network, and here's the result, a vast knowledge base to support social selling. No more switching back and forth between Salesforce and Sales Navigator in different browser windows, because you access Sales Navigator profiles and news for your leads, contacts, and accounts without ever leaving Salesforce.
You can also leverage powerful Sales Navigator features like InMail, lead recommendations, and TeamLink right from Salesforce, because this integration puts all of these tools right at your fingertips. However, because your Salesforce leads and accounts can be synchronized, if you prefer to do your prospecting in Sales Navigator, that works too. The first half of this course demonstrates how wicked easy it is to leverage the power provided by this integration. If you also want to know how to install and configure this app and the synchronization, you'll find that information in the bottom half of the course.
Let's get started.
- Viewing a lead or a contact's Sales Navigator information
- Working with accounts and opportunities
- Viewing synced Sales Navigator data in Salesforce
- Viewing a company profile for an account
- Installing the LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Salesforce app
- Testing the app