Become a Salesforce admin. Learn how to administer Salesforce accounts, permissions, campaigns, and reports for your organization.
- [Instructor] Hi, I'm Christopher Matthew Spencer and welcome to Learning Salesforce Admin. This would be a great course for you if you're wanting to become a Salesforce Admin or if you're already a Salesforce Admin and would like to pick up some tips and tricks. I'll show you how to configure, customize and manage the Salesforce cloud computing ecosystem. We'll talk about getting registered, set up and activation of the most important features. I'll explain how to expertly prepare your Salesforce account, configure users at different levels and with different access permissions, access needs and business processes.
I'll discuss time tested practices used by top admins including reporting, data management, importing and data security. I've designed this course to help you work smarter, provide value to those you serve, and streamline the administration of your Salesforce deployment. With that in mind, let's get started.
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Customizing apps
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
Search layouts4m 59s
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.