Learn to leverage the cloud-based help desk solution from Salesforce, Service Cloud, for customer service. Find out how to automate cases and assignments and build a knowledge base.
- [Christine] Welcome to Salesforce for Customer Service. My name is Christine Periera, and I've been using Salesforce for over 15 years. Many people are familiar with Salesforce as a CRM company, but Salesforce has evolved over the years and now has a full suite of products for companies to manage not only their sales activity, but their marketing, customer service, and many other areas. Salesforce Service Cloud is a help desk product. Service Cloud and Sales Cloud, their CRM product, live in the same console.
In this course we will cover the basics of Salesforce Service Cloud and how to begin using it with your team. We will cover cases, which are the foundation of Service Cloud, case automation, automating emails from your website and support emails, using Salesforce Knowledge to create a Knowledge Base, and basic Service Cloud reports to track activity. Let's get started.
- Define a case.
- Describe how to add an assignment rule.
- Differentiate between email-to-case, on-demand-email-to-case, and webmail-to-case.
- Explain case teams and when to add them.
- Summarize knowledge articles and how to build a knowledge base.