Learn about Salesforce Leads: what leads are for, how to define and design the layout of the field in the record, and how to map the lead to a conversion workflow that suits the need of your organization.
- [Ian] Have you ever had a day where you feel like your system could do more to provide you with key actionable data, to make important business decisions? Perhaps you want to find out what your current opportunity funnel looks like in real time, with trusted data you know can be relied upon. Perhaps it's a view of your top products or services, and the key drivers that are leading to closed opportunities. Hi, my name is Ian Moore, and I will be providing these and other answers, best practices, and strategies on how to manage your Salesforce solution, so that you are providing all your teams with the right data, at the right time, for actionable insight to make smart decisions.
Let's get to work.
- Tracking leads, accounts, and contacts
- Defining a lead
- Preparing a Lead score threshold
- Lead channels
- Lead assignment rules
- Lead qualification status
- Lead record types
- Lead conversion mapping
- Lead source overview
- Validation rules
- Establishing a feedback loop
- Using AppExchange
- Merging duplicate records
Skill Level Advanced
Lightning Tools: Conductor Web Partwith Tiffany Songvilay52m 12s Advanced
Microsoft Dynamics 365 First Lookwith Gini von Courter19m 40s Beginner
1. Understanding Leads
2. Working with Leads
3. Managing Leads
4. Managing Your Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.