Start leveraging Salesforce like a power user. Learn how to manage teams inside of Salesforce and learn how to work with pricing, products, leads, and reports.
- [Christine] As a sales manager, you understand Salesforce, but are you a power user? My name is Christine Periera and in this course I'm going to show you how to get the most out of all the capabilities Salesforce has to offer. We'll start by learning how to view each individual sales pipeline, track individual goals and quotas, and see how the entire sales team is doing daily, monthly, quarterly, or annually. I'll show you how to manage, view, and transfer leads among your sales team, how to create individual and team sales reports with specific quota information, and how to create pipeline forecasts, and what your projected sales are for any given period.
We'll also talk about how to use some of Salesforce's visual tools like dashboards to give you a visual picture of your sales pipeline and revenue goals. And the last thing we'll cover are products, how to create customer products and how to use them to get the most out of your sales data. Okay, let's get started with Salesforce for Managers.
- Ensuring you have good quality data
- Understanding the leads lifecycle
- Viewing and assigning leads
- Viewing team leads and opportunities
- Transferring leads and opportunities
- Creating basic sales reports
- Creating reports by salesperson and by team
- Creating a goals-based dashboard
- Viewing a sales pipeline with dashboards
- Setting up products and price books
- Viewing and adjusting forecasts