Tracking all of your customer information and interactions in one place is possible with a CRM tool. This course shows you how to start using Salesforce for your customer relationship management needs. Learn how to create accounts, add contacts, convert leads into opportunities, run reports, and more.
- Without a doubt, if you're in sales, you are managing and tracking your customers' data. Not only are you tracking names, email addresses and phone numbers, but you're researching background information, tracking annual revenues, monitoring product releases, and reading current news. And all of that can be overwhelming. To track all of this information, you need a customer relationship management tool. And by far, the gold standard for CRM tools is Salesforce. My name is Christine Pereira, and I've been using Salesforce for over 15 years.
I've used Salesforce at large Fortune 500 companies and at small 10-person start-ups. And during that time, I've managed thousands of deals and closed millions of dollars in sales. In this course we'll review the Salesforce basics of managing accounts, contacts, opportunities, and leads. I'll show you how to create leads and convert them into opportunities. And show you how to manage all of your tasks within Salesforce. We'll also set up simple reports and show you how to create a dashboard to track your sales pipeline.
Now I'll admit, Salesforce can at first look overwhelming, but it's a really easy-to-use tool that was built with salespeople like you in mind. I'm excited to walk you through the basics. Let's get started.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Navigating Salesforce
- Setting up your profile
- Creating accounts
- Adding contacts and leads
- Converting leads into opportunities
- Logging tasks, meetings, and activities
- Running a search
- Monitoring your dashboard
- Customizing reports