Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Web-to-Lead, part of Learning Salesforce Admin.
- [Instructor] A website is a lead generating tool.…Salesforce has native functionality…to incorporate a form directly into a website…to collect leads and place those leads…directly into your Salesforce account.…Now, Salesforce captures up to 500 leads per day…within the web-to-lead feature…and that's a great feature that you can use…on Salesforce and I'll demonstrate this feature for you.…First of all, we need to be signed in…and we're starting at the home tab…and then head over to the gear cog icon…on the right-hand side and click on that…and then you should click setup…and then it opens up a new tab for setup.…
On the left-hand side, click into the quick find box…and then just type the word web.…Just find it that way.…And then under the marketing sub-menu,…you'll see web-to-lead, click on that.…And then the web-to-lead feature is presented to you.…Now, before I get started, nobody likes spam…and before you make a form, I'll mention that the reCAPTCHA…is recommended for use with this form…to prevent automated computers from posting…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden Pereira53m 30s Intermediate
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Learning Salesforce CPQwith Christine Volden Pereira27m 45s Beginner
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.