- [Instructor] A website is a lead generating tool.…Salesforce has native functionality…to incorporate a form directly into a website…to collect leads and place those leads…directly into your Salesforce account.…Now, Salesforce captures up to 500 leads per day…within the web-to-lead feature…and that's a great feature that you can use…on Salesforce and I'll demonstrate this feature for you.…First of all, we need to be signed in…and we're starting at the home tab…and then head over to the gear cog icon…on the right-hand side and click on that…and then you should click setup…and then it opens up a new tab for setup.…
On the left-hand side, click into the quick find box…and then just type the word web.…Just find it that way.…And then under the marketing sub-menu,…you'll see web-to-lead, click on that.…And then the web-to-lead feature is presented to you.…Now, before I get started, nobody likes spam…and before you make a form, I'll mention that the reCAPTCHA…is recommended for use with this form…to prevent automated computers from posting…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Explain Salesforce editions and cloud types.
- Describe Salesforce Chatter features.
- Outline the Salesforce access permission features.
- Summarize lead functionality in Salesforce.
- Use Salesforce assignment and escalation rules.
- Construct Salesforce objects using relationships and schemas.
- Demonstrate formatting and interactivity in Salesforce reports.
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce for Sales Managerswith Christine Volden46m 47s Advanced
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden53m 30s Intermediate
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.