- [Instructor] Let's look at the integration between LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Salesforce, first for leads and for contacts. I'm going to begin with a lead that I have some information for. This is Aaron Quigley, and as I open up Aaron's lead in Salesforce, Salesforce is reaching out to Sales Navigator and pulling in Aaron's LinkedIn member profile. Now, we have some basic information about Aaron and then three tabs, Icebreakers, Get Introduced, and Related Leads, that will help me very quickly gather information to connect with Aaron, first, some highlights from his profile, shared connections that he and I have, recent activities, an article that he's published, information about when we both worked at the same company.
So I can find an icebreaker, a conversation starter, based on our common experiences, our common connections, or items that he has written and shared. Next, I can find out who knows Aaron by choosing Get Introduced, and I will get a list of people who know Aaron. For example, here's Samara, who I know. That's pretty cool, and I can ask her, I can say, "Hey, can you connect me with Aaron?" This tells me how Samara and Aaron are connected.
They both work at LinkedIn, they are in two mutual groups. And if I want to ask for an introduction, if I click here I'll go to Samara, so don't do that. If I point to her and then I click Ask for an Introduction, I will be taken to Sales Navigator and I can put together my request, tell her what I'd like to know. Could you please introduce me to Aaron Quigley? Now, I don't need her to do this because Aaron and I already have a relationship.
I actually work for Aaron, but notice how this would work and I could attach something and I can send this. Very easy to do. Finally, I have Related Leads. Related leads are recommended leads. They're based on the person I'm viewing, Aaron, but they're also based on other criteria that I have established in Sales Navigator. A couple of other possibilities, I can view Aaron's profile from here in Sales Navigator.
I can save Aaron as a lead. I can send him a message. If we were not already connected, I would have a choice to send him an in-mail or I can disconnect this profile of Aaron Quigley from my LinkedIn lead if I have chosen the wrong Aaron Quigley. Whether I'm looking at a contact or looking at a lead, I will have access to similar information in Salesforce from Sales Navigator using the Sales Navigator for Salesforce app.
- Installing the app
- Setting up folders and page layouts
- Installing CRM Sync
- Enabling write-back from Sales Navigator
- Finding and viewing leads and contacts
- Viewing accounts and opportunities
- Viewing synced Sales Navigator data in Salesforce