How is a case viewed in Service Cloud? How can you view your cases or your team's support cases? This video explains different ways to view cases in Service Cloud.
- [Instructor] One of the simplest ways…to view cases is the List view which you can see right here.…This view is helpful since you can see here…how a case originated by looking at the case origin column.…Cases could have come in by web, phone, or email.…You can also see the type of case, the priority of the case,…low, medium, or high, the status of the case here…if it's closed, new, or in progress which would be working,…and you can see the date the case was opened here.…Now all of these columns can be toggled…so we can see the most recent.…
We can sort priority and see the high priority cases.…This is how you can view cases in the List view.…Now you'll see up here there's also the Feed view.…This is going to show you the most recent information…on all of the cases.…This is almost like a social media feed.…I'm going to go back to List view here.…You'll see that we can also look at different views here.…By default, sales force will have my cases,…all open cases, closed cases,…but we can also create a custom view.…
- Define a case.
- Describe how to add an assignment rule.
- Differentiate between email-to-case, on-demand-email-to-case, and webmail-to-case.
- Explain case teams and when to add them.
- Summarize knowledge articles and how to build a knowledge base.