- [Instructor] Here I am in Sales Navigator and remember that Antonio Jueves was a lead in Salesforce and I clicked Save As a Lead in the widget for LinkedIn and here he is. Note, he's in my CRM, he's saved and that I could send him an InMail from here if I wish. Any lead that I have that's in Salesforce, I can automatically make a lead in Sales Navigator assuming that that person has a LinkedIn profile.
So, if I went back to Aaron briefly and I said I'd like to save him as a lead, and I switch back to Sales Navigator, and refresh, that quick. Aaron is now a lead not only in Salesforce but also here in Sales Navigator.
- Installing the app
- Setting up folders and page layouts
- Installing CRM Sync
- Enabling write-back from Sales Navigator
- Finding and viewing leads and contacts
- Viewing accounts and opportunities
- Viewing synced Sales Navigator data in Salesforce