Enforce a lead credit score on lead conversion with a validation rule.
- [Instructor] For our next validation rule,…we're going to be going down…to a section down below we've already discussed,…the Sales Lead Checklist.…I put in a lot of lead score thresholds here,…but I also do a couple more things with validation rules…because these are very important.…Now, one of the things that's going to allow me…to convert a lead is a credit rating score.…I want to make sure, because it's down here on the bottom,…that the user may have forgotten about that.…They may have forgotten to put in the credit rating…or they may have forgotten to ask the customer…if they had updated their credit rating.…In other words, they dropped the ball.…
They're not working with their customers…to make sure that they can become opportunities,…to make sure they become clients.…So I've built something in here.…What I've done is I've made sure it's also in the hover.…Remember, everything that is a custom field…should have a hover describing…what that value of the field is.…So here I have provide credit rating…for B2B lead credit types.…
- Tracking leads, accounts, and contacts
- Defining a lead
- Preparing a Lead score threshold
- Lead channels
- Lead assignment rules
- Lead qualification status
- Lead record types
- Lead conversion mapping
- Lead source overview
- Validation rules
- Establishing a feedback loop
- Using AppExchange
- Merging duplicate records
Skill Level Advanced
Lightning Tools: Conductor Web Partwith Tiffany Songvilay52m 12s Advanced
Microsoft Dynamics 365 First Lookwith Gini von Courter19m 40s Beginner
1. Understanding Leads
2. Working with Leads
3. Managing Leads
4. Managing Your Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.