Learn how to use the LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Salesforce integration app to sync your sales data between these two powerful sales tools.
- [Gini] Welcome to Salesforce LinkedIn Sales Navigator Integration. I'm Gini von Courter. This course is a high-tech love story. Take the world's leading customer relationship management software and connect it with the world's largest professional network, and this is the result, a vast knowledge base to support social selling. No more switching back and forth between Salesforce and Sales Navigator in different browser windows, because you'll access LinkedIn profiles and news for your leads and contacts without ever leaving Salesforce.
You can also leverage powerful Sales Navigator features, like InMail, lead recommendations, and TeamLink directly from Salesforce, because this integration puts all of these tools right at your fingertips. However, because your Salesforce leads can be synchronized, if you prefer to do your prospecting in Sales Navigator, that works too. The first half of this course shows you how to install and configure this app and CRM synchronization. The bottom half of the course, designed for end users, demonstrates how wicked easy it is to leverage the power provided by this integration.
Please feel free to pass these videos on to your users. Now, let's continue with LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Salesforce.
- Installing the app
- Setting up folders and page layouts
- Installing CRM Sync
- Enabling write-back from Sales Navigator
- Finding and viewing leads and contacts
- Viewing accounts and opportunities
- Viewing synced Sales Navigator data in Salesforce