Christopher shows the learner how to install the mobile app for Quip on an iOS device. Christopher Matthew then signs in and shows the learner how to navigate the mobile app for use with teams.
- [Instructor] Company data should never…be trapped in an office.…With Quip, teams can secure data with proper permissions…while still allowing users the freedom…to connect while on the go.…Let's talk about the Quip mobile app.…You can install the app on your iOS and Android devices.…Let's go ahead and see how this works.…First of all, let's go ahead and head over to the App Store.…Now let's go ahead…and use the search feature to look up Quip.…
And let's go ahead and install Quip.…And now Quip is installed on my phone.…So I'll go ahead and open up the app,…and I'll sign in.…And we'll use a Google sign-in on this particular account,…which is how I'm logging into Quip,…or you can just use your password, whichever one you prefer.…I'll going to go ahead and allow push notifications…on my phone device.…Quip's mobile app is a much trimmer version of Quip…than what you'll experience with Quip web and Quip desktop.…Mobile users trade format…in favor of mobility and ease of use.…
Let's go ahead and navigate…through the mobile experience for a moment.…
- What is Quip?
- Setting up a new Quip account
- Producing living documents
- Using Quip to reduce emails and meetings
- Using keyboard shortcuts
- Using Markdown to quickly format Quip documents
- Collaborating with Quip
- Using the Quip desktop app and mobile app
- Importing your files and connecting to cloud services