Better understand the challenges, goals, and culture of your prospects to become their trusted advisor.
- [Instructor] The next video is…on understanding your audience.…An organization will not be able…to manage its lead process well…if it does not understands the prospect's…or client's challenges, goals, or culture,…as well as interests.…So, if you know the challenges they face,…then you will know what content will attract them…and how they want to be engaged.…This is also covered in our next video on channels,…which dictates how the prospects and clients…want to engage with you.…Let's take a look.…Just to be clear, the goal of this video…is to let Salesforce drive…and support the standards of your organization…so clients get the same treatment for their needs…no matter who's interacting with them.…
So, let's go through some of these key bullet points…on understanding your audience.…The first thing I always like to know…is what is their vision?…What goals are they trying to accomplish,…what metrics are they trying to achieve,…what is their roadmap and timeline to achieve this goal?…Provide value by helping them achieve their goals.…
- Tracking leads, accounts, and contacts
- Defining a lead
- Preparing a Lead score threshold
- Lead channels
- Lead assignment rules
- Lead qualification status
- Lead record types
- Lead conversion mapping
- Lead source overview
- Validation rules
- Establishing a feedback loop
- Using AppExchange
- Merging duplicate records
Skill Level Advanced
Lightning Tools: Conductor Web Partwith Tiffany Songvilay52m 12s Advanced
Microsoft Dynamics 365 First Lookwith Gini von Courter19m 40s Beginner
1. Understanding Leads
2. Working with Leads
3. Managing Leads
4. Managing Your Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.