The Instructor explores the Salesforce Certified Administrator practice exam, how to take it, and the benefits of trying it out before scheduling the actual exam.
- [Instructor] Salesforce has made passing…the certified administrator exam a clear…and understandable process.…They've provided an expansive list of study tools…and allowed the exam process to be fully transparent.…I'm gonna talk with you about the secret sauce…that will really propel you forward in your study plan.…There's a practice exam…and you can try it out for the cost of dinner.…The Salesforce certified administrator practice exam…is unproctored, so there is no one monitoring you.…The exam has 60 multiple choice…and multiple select questions,…and you're allowed 90 minutes to complete it.…
The result of the exam are your personal scorecard…that clears the path for you…in terms of your areas for improvement.…The practice exam is a genius idea…that's only $20, with unlimited retakes for just $20 each,…and the results of practice test…will be displayed immediately following…your taking of the exam and will also be emailed to you.…Now, let's take a look to see…how to register for a practice exam.…You can access the testing portal…
- Determine the process by which the certification is administered.
- Identify the time and cost of the certification exam.
- Explore the options available on where to take the exam.
- Define the contents of the certification exam guide.
- Examine the components of the Salesforce Trailhead.
- Determine the available options for working with a study partner when preparing for the exam.
- Identify the benefits to using flashcards when studying for the exam.
- Devise a plan for taking the official practice test when preparing for the exam.
- Identify the steps to for scheduling the exam.