Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Teamwork using queues, part of Learning Salesforce Admin.
- When you're working with large volumes…of records across teams, it makes the most sense…to share the responsibility for those records.…With queues, you can assign records…to teams that share workloads.…Instead of individual record ownership,…users can be added to a queue,…and records are then assigned to the queue,…allowing queue members to take ownership…of any record in that queue at any time.…This is helpful for the management of cases,…leads, orders, custom data objects, service contracts,…and knowledge article versions.…
Now let's go ahead and see this in action.…We're starting here at the Home tab.…You need to be signed in,…and then over here on the right-hand side…click on the gear cog icon, then click Setup.…When the Setup tab pops up over here…on the left-hand side, you have the Quick Find box,…and in the Quick Find box, go ahead and type in queue.…From here, go ahead and click on queues…as the menu option, and then we're here…at the queues setup landing page.…
We have no queues, so let's make one.…We'll click on New, and then enter the label…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden Pereira53m 30s Intermediate
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Learning Salesforce CPQwith Christine Volden Pereira27m 45s Beginner
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.