Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Summary, part of Salesforce: LinkedIn Sales Navigator Integration.
- [Instructor] If you've just finished installing…the app and enabling CRMSync…and you've tested that functionality…and it is all working, congratulations to you…on completing the course and the install.…It's been a privilege to create this course for you.…You can find me on LinkedIn and on Twitter.…Until our next time together, be well in the world.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Viewing a lead or a contact's Sales Navigator information
- Working with accounts and opportunities
- Viewing synced Sales Navigator data in Salesforce
- Viewing a company profile for an account
- Installing the LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Salesforce app
- Testing the app
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Working with Your Leads and Contacts
2. Working with Accounts and Opportunities
What's next?1m 39s
3. Install the LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Salesforce App
4. Install CRM Sync
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.