- [Instructor] Reports empower knowledge,…awareness, and transparency within Salesforce Teams.…Let's review how to share reports…within Teams and provide them to customers as well.…I'll go ahead and pull up a report.…First we need to be signed in,…and we're starting from the Home tab.…And what you do is you head over here…to the ticktacktoe board and click on that.…That's the App Launcher.…And then scroll down to Reports, and you'll see…that here at the very bottom left.…Click on Reports.…
Yours may be slightly different.…And then pull up the report you want.…I'm going to find All Reports on the left-hand side.…And I'm going to use the report Activities by Salesperson.…Let's subscribe to this report.…And I like to subscribe to reports that change often…so that I get notified any time those reports change.…So we'll use this pull-down menu on the far right.…Go ahead and click on that and then click Subscribe.…And then you get a Edit Subscription option.…And I like to see stuff frequently.…
I'm not afraid to look at emails from my Salesforce system.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Explain Salesforce editions and cloud types.
- Describe Salesforce Chatter features.
- Outline the Salesforce access permission features.
- Summarize lead functionality in Salesforce.
- Use Salesforce assignment and escalation rules.
- Construct Salesforce objects using relationships and schemas.
- Demonstrate formatting and interactivity in Salesforce reports.
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce for Sales Managerswith Christine Volden46m 47s Advanced
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden53m 30s Intermediate
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.