Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Sharing reports, part of Learning Salesforce Admin.
- [Instructor] Reports empower knowledge,…awareness, and transparency within Salesforce Teams.…Let's review how to share reports…within Teams and provide them to customers as well.…I'll go ahead and pull up a report.…First we need to be signed in,…and we're starting from the Home tab.…And what you do is you head over here…to the ticktacktoe board and click on that.…That's the App Launcher.…And then scroll down to Reports, and you'll see…that here at the very bottom left.…Click on Reports.…
Yours may be slightly different.…And then pull up the report you want.…I'm going to find All Reports on the left-hand side.…And I'm going to use the report Activities by Salesperson.…Let's subscribe to this report.…And I like to subscribe to reports that change often…so that I get notified any time those reports change.…So we'll use this pull-down menu on the far right.…Go ahead and click on that and then click Subscribe.…And then you get a Edit Subscription option.…And I like to see stuff frequently.…
I'm not afraid to look at emails from my Salesforce system.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden Pereira53m 30s Intermediate
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Learning Salesforce CPQwith Christine Volden Pereira27m 45s Beginner
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.